The Obligatory Links Page
This page is incredibly out of date —close to a decade
or so. Many of the companies mentioned don't exist anymore. I doubt
many of the links work.
JMC - 20-Aug-2008
- Days, I work for e-Commerce Solutions.
You can see some of my fine work there by checking out BrandsForLess,
or CyberShop, or
or any of a number of other sites.
- Evenings, I'm involved with the Object Developer's
Group, which sponsors lectures on computer engineering topic, in the NYC area.
- On Weekends, when I'm not actually seeing a play, I run
which tells you everything you need to find a stage play in NJ this week.
- Previously, I worked for Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer
Center, which according the US News & World Report's annual survey, is
the best hospital in the country for cancer treatment.
- Once upon a time, I worked for Commerce Clearinghouse
(CCH). If you can get past their firewall, you might be able to see some of the HTML I
did for their Intranet.
- A Long, Long Time Ago, in a Land Far Away, I worked for Dendrite, International. As they were, and apparently still
are, rather Netaphobic, cracking their website will not let to see any HTML I
did, nor anything else of interesting. However, if you'd rather, you can check out The Ex-Dendriter Page
- The nice lady in the cubical next to me runs a personal training service, FitNYC, which also includes pregnancy &
- My step-brother works for Medscape, which
provides on-line medical information on the WWW (We're a medical oriented family).
- If you enjoyed "The Annotated Science Fiction/Double
Feature" then you might want to try browsing about some of the WWW pages
dedicated to The Rocky Horror Picture Show, such as Official RHPS Site (sponsored by 20th Century Fox)
and the Unofficial RHPS Clearinghouse (run by fans)
- And did you know that Rocky Horror had a sequel? Check out the The Official Shock Treatment
Fan Club WWW Site.
Copyright © 1997 James M. Curran.
All rights reserved.